- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- Neither the company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the site or the company’s technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on your own products, ideas, techniques; your execution of your business plan; the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your finances, your knowledge and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or income level. The company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. The company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- In no event shall the company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the site, the content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if the company has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Vermont , without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orleans County, Vermont. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
User agrees to only distribute scenes which use fonts that do not require purchase for use. Distributing any scenes containing non-free fonts is a violation of this agreement and will void Licensee's right to use this software.
- User will NOT use the software for any criminal activities, illegal, unethical or immoral purposes.
- Be A Video Pro and all its subsidiaries and related software has the right to revoke access to the software at any time should the user violate any of the tenets in this agreement.
- If user is on any type of payment plan for using the software and the payments do not go through, are not completed as per the terms of the payment period or the payment cannot be collected, Be A Video Pro may revoke access to the software until such a time as the Licensee becomes current on payments.
Terms and Conditions of use for Be A Video Pro’s Digital Assets
These terms and conditions apply to all of Be A Video Pro Digital Products and Software to include, but not limited to: Fast Video Creator Scenes, Images, Videos and Related Assets, Copy Jumpstarter, Fast Asset Finder, Fast Track Creator, FlexMusic Encoder and Flexible Music Tracks.
These terms apply to all scenes, video clips, images, graphics, sound files, and Flexible Music Tracks acquired through Be A Video Pro membership, Fast Video Creator’s Library, or through purchase in our marketplace or related online shopping carts.
Acquiring or purchasing of assets, collections, graphics, videos, scenes, sound and music files, from Be A Video Pro’s marketplace, emails, membership, or through the Fast Video Creator library gives you a Developer’s License for said products.
What You Can Do
- Use scenes and assets in your own project.
- Use scenes and assets in your clients’ projects.
- Create your own unique scenes, videos, graphics, and images for individual sale using assets and scenes acquired through Be a Video Pro, as long as your unique creations significantly alter the original individual asset.
- Create scenes using Flexible Music Tracks and sell those scenes with the Flexible Music tracks embedded in the scene and the .fvc file.
What You Cannot Do
- Sell (resell) the original files, Flexible Music Tracks, original scenes or any parts/sections acquired through Be a Video Pro.
- Re-use Flexible Music Tracks provided or sold inside a created scene.
- Give original files away for free.
- Offer any assets or files as a bonus.
- Add original files to a membership site.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Last Updated: April 5th, 2021